Friday, December 29, 2006

One flew east, one flew west.One Flew Over the Coco's Nest

I had my contract signed, so i have some financial stability for the next coming months, and who konws , i m looking for alternatives, maybe i quit before the end of the next year.

This was not the case for some of my colleagues and in particular two of my close friends, their contracts was not rinnovated, after some 15 years in office. The management is trying the reduce the costs and sell the biz, and in all this shit, what does not appear to have any value, is humane relationship.

I'm really disappointed now, reading my friend's farewell letter, impressed me a lot and kind of brought tears to my eyes.

I am sure he will find something better, but it is hard and i can feel it on my own skin.

I hope this period ends soon, so one can underestand where the hell s/he stands and continue to work. People are anxious here, and nobody is secure about the future, i wonder how a company can operate with this level of the morale??!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home