Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Year MMVI


Lots of things happened in the last 2 days or better on this last sunday.And since it is something that i will remember (at least for a while) i thought it worths inscribing in the stone , like some roman monument and giving it a pompous title.

so here are the events:

1 - the idea of running a self-catering business in ischia.i finally gave it a try and went down the the island with my friends.It was a real nice experience and fomr me being an office potato, it was a real adventure.I will write later about the story in the ischia blog.

2 - The Derby effect, Lazio won the derby against Rome, sad event for me.Anyway I wanted Rome to win.

3 - After a 2 month tormenting period of partnership, me and my gf decided to seperate , at least our apartments, at this moment i dont know yet if we come back, there is a good 1% chance, but i tend to hope in that. more on that later i think.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home